Saturday, February 16, 2013

Hatpins galore!

I created some hat pins several days ago for The Crafter's Cafe February Hat Pin Swap that I want to share. The requirement is to create three hat pins with pink or red beads, and use a heart if we have one. I've never been involved in a hat pin swap before and it sounds like fun, so I'm there! I love hat pins and started making my own a couple years ago to use in my projects, so I already had the makings!

Here are the three I created for the swap. I used three different shades of red beads (one of them being a heart) with gold findings. I think they turned out nice!




While I had my supplies out, I created a few more! Here are the browns with gold findings...




Here are the greens, two with gold findings and two with silver findings...




Here are the blues with gold findings...




And one more red one with gold findings (and a tiny heart)...




Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

1 comment:

  1. ooohhh these are just gorgeous! fantastic work :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D