This was another super easy project. I simply took two rectangle pieces from the EcoArtBoard assortment pack, stamped a floral image from the Blockheads Floral Ornaments Full Sheet on each piece with Versamark ink, brushed Forever Blue powder (from the Perfect Pearls Jewels kit) and misted them with a handmade mist of white Perfect Pearl powder (from the Perfect Pearls Metallics kit) and water in a mini mister that was leftover from some other Perfect Pearl projects. I then added a tiny bit of Perfect Gold powder (also from the Perfect Pearls Metallics kit) to the mixture, added a little more water to the mister and misted them a second time to give a slight golden sheen to match the gold accents on the earring wires. I also misted the back of the tile. Once dry, I added some silver foil tape to the edges, punched holes in the top with my Crop-A-Dile Big Bite, added the rings and attached them to the earring wires. Easy peasy! I'm sure I'll be making some more of these! Lots of fun!
- Two rectangle pieces of EcoArtBoard recycled paperboard (assortment pack)
- Blockheads Floral Ornaments Full Sheet
- Versamark ink
- Perfect Pearls Jewels kit (Forever Blue powder)
- Perfect Pearls Metallics kit (Perfect Pearl and Perfect Gold powders)
- Inkessentials Mini Mister
- Earring wires; small and medium jump rings
- Silver foil tape
- Tiny blue gemstones
A little closer look...
Thanks so much for stopping by today - see you next time! ;)