Thursday, January 24, 2013

Party Girl!

It's time to post another DT inspiration project for Paper Craft Journey Challenge - For A Girl, sponsored by the awesome KennyK Downloads! I chose the vintage and flirty Happy Hour digi for my card which I colored in shades of green and aqua to coordinate with some 6x6 papers I got several months ago that have a vintage flair. I really tried to keep this card simple with a couple die cuts, some crocheted lace and flat-back pearls. I added a little Glossy Accents to her martini glass to give it some dimension, as well as some tiny dots of white Liquid Pearls to her necklace and bracelet. The sentiment is from a little stamp set I won a couple months ago. I left the inside blank for the time being as it can be finished later on to suit just about any girly occasion calling for a party! What a fun, fun image to work with!

Recipe:
  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury ivory cardstock; Colorbok medium aqua textured cardstock;
  • My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Life of the Party 6x6 paper pack
  • KennyK Happy Hour digital image
  • Copics: Y21, E33, YG11, BG13, BG000, E00, RV23, G24, R24
  • Spellbinders Classic Ovals and Scalloped Ovals dies
  • Glossy Accents
  • Sentiment from Crafter's Companion Party Girl stamp set
  • VersaMagic Oasis Green ink
  • Wild Orchid Crafts crocheted lace
  • Ivory flat-back pearls


Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card Leslie ... love the colour you have chosen and the lace in the background is a lovely touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet leslie!! i adore her dress....beautiful work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D