Monday, February 18, 2013

New Challenge Blog!

Well, I'm taking the plunge... I'm launching the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! I've had some inquiries as to whether this new challenge blog is geared only toward the creation of scrapbook layouts. The answer is no. I've updated the post here and on the new blog to make sure everyone knows that this new challenge blog is geared toward ALL types of papercrafting - the creation of cards, scrapbook layouts, ATCs, altered items (boxes, tins, etc.) and 3-D projects. Please visit the new blog and let me know what you think! I'd be so honored if you'd grab the badge and post it on your sidebar to help me get the word out there! ;)




This is something I've wanted to do for a while. It's exciting and scary at the same time, but I'm a firm believer in "what's meant to be will be" so I'm doing it! I think it'll be a lot of fun! I'm planning various  technique challenges, some color inspiration challenges, maybe a few sketches and definitely some recipe challenges! ;)

I'll be posting a new challenge at 9:00 AM EST on the first and third Monday of each month. Each challenge will run for two weeks and end at 8:00 PM EST on Sunday. Winner and Top 3 for each challenge will be chosen by our Design Team and announced a week after the challenge ends.

The first challenge is scheduled for Monday, March 4th which will be here in no time! I'm in the process of soliciting sponsorship for the rest of this year but do already have a few very generous sponsors lined up with some pretty awesome prizes! To any potential sponsors out there... please leave a comment if you'd like to sponsor a challenge! I would absolutely love to hear from you! ;)

I'm also posting a DT call for some talented design team members that love to scrap! Scrapping includes any kind of papercrafting - the creation of cards, scrapbook layouts, ATCs, altered items (boxes, tins, etc.) and 3-D projects. I'd love to have a design team with diverse papercrafting experience! If you're interested - or know of anyone else who might be interested in being on the design team - please send them to the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog to apply! I would be so grateful for any and all help in spreading the word! I'm really hoping and praying that getting this off the ground won't be as difficult as I've imagined! Thank you so much!

Big (gigantic) hugs,
Leslie

No comments: