Thursday, January 17, 2013

best friend ever

I'm super stoked to show you my DT inspiration project for the Paper Crafting Journey Anything Goes mid-challenge post! This challenge is sponsored by the wonderful Elisabeth Bell! Anything Goes challenges are just about everybody's favorite and you still have another week, so come play with us!

We had a choice of the two images which are, by the way, up for grabs for the lucky challenge winner (hehehe) and I chose the super cute "Pati's Kisses" for my BFF card! I just love this image and went straight for the purples when I started coloring. I don't normally cut out my images but wanted to layer this one on top of the other layers so it just pops off the card! I used some of my favorite things - WOC flowers (tiny rosebuds) and one of their gorgeous applique hearts, a doily die and eyelet punch. I'm very pleased with how this turned out! She is so stinkin' cute! ;)

I'd love to enter this sweet card into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury white cardstock; medium purple shimmer textured cardstock from stash; light and dark  purple cardstock from stash
  • Paper from the GKD Parisian Garden 6x6 paper pack; deep purple/blue paper from stash
  • Elisabeth Bell "Pati's Kisses" digital image
  • Copics: V12/15/17, B91/93/95, BV11, E000/33, R00, Y21
  • Cheery Lynn Italian Flourish doily die
  • Martha Stewart eyelet lace punch
  • Sentiment stamp from GKD Springtime Silhouettes stamp set
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • Wild Orchid Crafts purple rosebuds and white applique heart
  • Kool Tak clear adhesive foam pads
  • Purple acetate butterfly embellishment; white flat-back pearls


Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

3 comments:

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Diva's this time.
HUgs
Jayne

Laney said...

WOW!! Fabulous card hun love all your details too! Thanks for joining us at BMC and Diva's this time
hugs
laney

Daen'Ys said...

Hello Leslie
Thanks for your nice comment about my card, I was very pleased.
Yours is also beautiful and so cute with this sweet design. The color combination and the great embroidered heart are gorgeous, .... everything fits so well!

Have a nice day
Rosi x