Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Aud Sentiments Design Team!

Woo-hoo - I've got some awesome news! Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog has been introducing the DT members, two at a time, over the past several days and they introduced Laura and I today, so it's time to make the announcement! I'm so stoked to have been selected to be on their design team and really looking forward to working with all those talented ladies! I'm on Team B (we do the mid-challenge posts) and my first DT inspiration project will be posted on Thursday, January 24th, so stay tuned! ;)

There are lots of fun challenges in store with some awesome sponsors and prizes! As a reminder, the challenges begin on Thursday and go on for two weeks, so there's plenty of time with each challenge to enter your project! Gonna be loads of fun! Come play with us!



Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

1 comment:

jackid said...

Welcome to PCJ design team I know you will love it
Jacki xx

http://scullduggery-cardsbyjacki.blogspot.co.uk/