Thursday, October 18, 2012

Imagination

It's time to post another DT inspiration project for this week's Dutch Dare Card Challenge #187 - Buttons and Bows, sponsored by the wonderful Crafty Sentiments Designs! I chose the adorable "Flying My Kite" digi with a wonderful quote from Lauren Bacall stamped on the inside - "Imagination is the highest kite one can fly." I love this sentiment from the Taylored Expressions "In The Park" stamp set. I guess most people associate kite flying with Spring but I thought this sweet image screamed Fall for some reason! You think maybe I have Fall Fever? ;) The temps here in north Florida have been gradually dropping but the butterflies are still out in full force. We really enjoy sitting out in our screened porch watching them flutter by!

I would love to enter this sweet inspirational card into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury White cardstock; yellow and orange cardstock from stash
  • Orange patterned paper from the Echo Park 6x6 "A Walk In The Park" paper pack
  • Crafty Sentiments Designs "Flying My Kite" digital image
  • Inside sentiment from the Taylored Expressions "In The Park" stamp set
  • Memento Rich Cocoa ink
  • Copics: E33/99, Y11/17, YR04, R20/24, G05
  • Sakura Stardust pen
  • Cuttlebug Script embossing folder
  • Burlap; brown ribbon; brown buttons



A peek at the inside...


Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

4 comments:

trisha too said...

So cute, leslie!

:-)

Joann Burton said...

Very cute card Leslie. I love the image. joann sassy raggedy

julieprice3 said...

Such a sweet bear, very pretty
Hugs Julie P

maisie sparrow's vintage pictures said...

I love this card it's fab!! Maisie.