Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Rough & Tough

My GDT gig with Tuesday Alchemy comes to an end with this week's challenge. It's been great fun and I'm ever so grateful for the opportunity! This week's Tuesday Alchemy Challenge #33 - Random Word Inspiration (Blackboard, Gears, Tart) is sponsored by the wonderful Floppy Latte Designs and Craftycat957! I chose Floppy Latte's super cute "Toy Truck" digi for my card and paper pieced it with an extra layer over the wheel wells. It's just too stinkin' cute! I liked the random word "Gears" to go with this adorable little truck so I used the Tim Holtz Gears embossing folder for the background. I kept the card fairly simple so as not to obstruct the view of the gears. I have had the Rough & Tough felt cut-out in my stash for several years and it was perfect for this little boy card!

Recipe:
  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury ivory and dark gray cardstock; red and textured ivory cardstock from stash
  • Crate Paper Pretty Party 6x6 paper
  • Floppy Latte Designs "Toy Truck" digital image
  • Copic C5
  • Sakura Stardust pen
  • Tim Holtz Gears embossing folder
  • Spellbinders Classic Ovals and Scalloped Ovals dies
  • Tilda Lace die
  • Rough & Tough felt cut-out from stash
  • Black satin ribbon; black flat-back pearls



Many thanks, again, to Tuesday Alchemy for this GDT opportunity!

Thank you so much for stopping by - see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

1 comment:

  1. leslie this is great...fab colours and layout :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D