Thursday, September 20, 2012

One cool Ghoul

The theme for this week's Dutch Dare Card Challenge DDCC #183 is Snips and Snails, and the challenge is sponsored by the one and only Saturated Canary! I chose the super cute "Zombie Philly" digi for my card and tried to make him as scary as he could look for as stinkin' cute as he is!  I dug out some Halloween papers that I've had in my stash for a while. And I know... I used a flourish, flowers and pearls on this boy card but I just couldn't help myself! But I did die some white flowers black for the occasion!

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury ivory and black cardstock; orange cardstock
  • Halloween papers from stash
  • Krista Smith's Saturated Canary "Zombie Philly" digital image
  • Copics: C1/3/5, 100, B00, YR04/15, Y17, E29/37/99
  • Ranger white distress marker
  • Spellbinders Classic Rectangles and Big Scalloped Rectangles dies
  • Magnolia Doohickey Leaf and Swirl dies
  • Paper Studio Stampabilities Halloween Sayings
  • Assorted Wild Orchid Crafts flowers
  • Black Staz-On ink refill ink
  • Orange ribbon; black and orange-yellow flat-back pearls



Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

3 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D