I paper-pieced the baby pea image with green and very pale pink, and matted it on pink, green and black to go with the bold outline of the image. I double-matted the background paper on ivory and pink to go with those soft colors. I kept the theme fairly simple, using a couple dainty pink ribbons, a baby bottle charm and pink flat-back pearls. I love the way it turned out!
- Gina K Designs Pure Luxury ivory and black cardstock; green, medium pink and pale pink cardstock
- 'Little sweet pea' patterned paper from stash
- Broken Box Designs single "Peas In A Pod" digi image
- Spellbinders Classic Ovals, Scalloped Ovals and Classic Squares dies
- Kaisercraft baby rub-ons (sentiment)
- Pink scalloped organza ribbon; pink satin ribbon
- Blockheads baby bottle charm
- Pink flat-back pearls
Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!