Wednesday, July 4, 2012

You're Not Old, You're Retro

It's time to post my second DT inspiration card for this week's 2 Sisters Challenge #98 - Red, White and Blue with Bling, sponsored by Crafty SentimentsDigi Doodle ShopThe Crafting BoutiqueMeljens and Di's Digis. I created my card with Digi Doodle Shop's super cute "Boy and Vintage First Car" image. The theme is red, white and blue - good ole' Americana! I knew as soon as I saw the little car that I had to use the retro sentiment! I just love it!

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury white and black cardstock; red cardstock
  • Echo Park 'For The Record' 6x6 paper pack
  • Digi Doodle Shop's "Boy and Vintage First Car" image
  • Copics: E00, E07, E33, E35, E37, E99, B95, B97, C3, C5, R22, R24, YG11, YG13, 100
  • Spellbinders Classic Squares, Fleur de Lis Squares and Ribbon Tag Trio Two dies
  • Sentiment from GKD 'So Groovy' stamp set
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • White/black polka dot ribbon; white buttons; small and medium blue gemstones; navy blue flat-back pearls



Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time! This is my last post with 2 Sisters Challenge Design Team, as my term ends with this challenge. I'd like to thank Mary and Stacy from the bottom of my heart for this wonderful opportunity. It has truly been my pleasure and honor to design for 2 Sisters! Hugs to you both! :)

Hugs,
Leslie

2 comments:

  1. I remember those old metal cars for kids like that. Let's see guess I am retro, lol...Love it Leslie...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! LOve the sentiment...I'll have to remember it for when (I mean, IF) I get old some day. ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D