Monday, July 2, 2012

hugs inside

I just can't believe how fast the time is flying by! I'm a little late with my post for this week's Dutch Dare Card Challenge DDCC #171 - Flutterby Butterfly, sponsored by the wonderful Crafty Sentiments Designs! Come play with us! We were given some of the cutest digis to play with and I chose "Toby in Pot" for my DT inspiration card. This was such a fun challenge because in addition to the adorable image, I totally love butterflies! I used several of my favorite Spellbinder dies, some coordinating vintage papers and a new Memory Box border die.

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury ivory cardstock; pink cardstock; teal glitter cardstock
  • Bazzill Vintage Market 6x6 papers
  • Crafty Sentiments Designs "Toby in Pot" digital image
  • Copics: C1, C3, E07, E11, E33, E35, E37, E99, Y17, RV21, RV23, RV25, BG13, G12, G14, G24
  • Spellbinders Classic Squares, Lacey Squares, Petite Scalloped Ovals and Fanciful Flight dies
  • Memory Box pearl Lace die
  • Sentiment from Blockheads Verses-Special Delivery stamp set
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • Ranger Antique Linen distress ink
  • Pink and LeCreme flat-back pearls



Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Sweet card, just adorable. I love the papers and the dies...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D