Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hi

Well, here is my second Tilda card ever that I finished today to enter into several challenges. This is "Rose Garden Tilda". I just love all the Tilda images and have added several new stamps to my collection. Two down, four to go! I did a lot of distressing on this card, both with ink and tool, to achieve a shabby chic look. I used a variety of coordinating papers in my stash, an inked paper doily and some new crocheted lace, as well as an assortment of WOC flowers which I absolutely love. I also tried out a new Tim Holtz mini rosette die that my hubby bought for me this weekend. What fun - I can so see myself going rosette crazy! :)

I'm entering "Hi" into the following challenges:


Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury white cardstock; light blue textured cardstock; white glittered cardstock
  • Blue striped paper from stash; coordinating pink papers from Bazzill Vintage Marketplace 6x6 paper pack
  • Magnolia "Rose Garden Tilda" stamp
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • Copics: E000, E00, E51, R20, Y21, E33, E99, G12, G24, R22, R24, R27, E35, B91, B93, B95, C1
  • Inkessentials opaque white pen
  • Ranger Faded Jeans Distress ink
  • Paper doily inked with Tsukineko Cornflower walnut ink, Blue Smoke Perfect Pearls Mist and Blue Danube Fireworks! spray ink
  • Tim Holtz Alterations mini rosettes die
  • Spellbinders Scalloped Ovals and Flourish Accents dies
  • Sentiment from the GKD Various Verses stamp set
  • Assorted Wild Orchid Crafts flowers
  • Want2Scrap white flat-back pearls
  • Blue gemstones



Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

22 comments:

Paper Tails said...

Very pretty card! I love all the layers. Great design.

Karen

Tammy Ortiz said...

Oh Leslie,
This is so precious. I love Tilda.
Thanks for Entering the Challenge
At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
I hope to see you enter next week!!
Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

EnblogSail said...

Lovely design. Yes indeed the rosette adds a pretty touch!
Caryl

Karen said...

This is adorable! : )

julieprice3 said...

I love the paper doilies and the rosette is the perfect touch, very pretty
hugs julie P

Doreen Horats, Clayton said...

Your card is so pretty and so cute. Love the layout design.
Have a great week,
Blessings,Doreen

CraftyGirl said...

Thank you so much for joining us at TSB this week for our "Bingo" challenge. Your card is lovely. Make sure you come back very soon.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl TSB DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Joann Burton said...

Awww just adorable. I love the flowers. joann sassy raggedy

Chris said...

I love layering and you've done it perfectly on your card! I think the design is so sweet and Tilda looks great! You're off to a great start!

XO,
Chris

Pam said...

Gorgeous card....beautifully colored!!!
Hugs....Pam:)

Danielle said...

Beautiful card Leslie, you did very well for your second to life Tilda! your coloring is beatiful, love the little sentiment on the rosette. the distressing adds such a lovely note to your work. Very pretty. Hugs. from Montreal.

May said...

There are so many lovely details to this piece - truly beautiful. Thank you for sharing and for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show!

Elle said...

You can't get any prettier than this!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Beautiful card and layout, adorable image. Your flowers are stunning and work beautifully with the image and papers. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stwmp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

Pam Sparks said...

Pretty card and lovely coloring Leslie! Tilda's a doll!

Kelly Neis said...

She is so pretty and the blues are dreamy. I do love the shabby feel your card has and the touches of pink. Very lovely card.

cabio's craft corner said...

Lovely and sweet card Leslie. Cute DP layering :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Miranda said...

very cute card Leslie, lovely
thanks for joining the stamping boutique challenge
hugs
Miranda
TSB DT

Christina C. said...

Very lovely, Leslie!!! Tilda is colored beautifully and showcased magnificently. Love the sentiment on the rosette. Fabulous details!

Kruemel said...

What a beautiful card! Love your layout, your coloring and all the pretty details.

Thanks for joining us at MDUC!

Hugs
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Jane said...

Gorgeous! beautiful papers and detals! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane x

Tonya said...

Oh I love this. The colors are beautiful and I love all of the embellishments. Fabulous coloring too.