Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hello

This is my off-week for posting a Dutch Dare Card Challenge DT inspiration project, as I'm on Team B, but the one and only Saturated Canary is sponsoring this week's Dutch Dare Card Challenge DDCC #174 - Recipe, so I'm posting a card right along with Team A! Woo-hoo - I couldn't resist! Come play with us! Not only is she gorgeous, but Krista Smith is one of the most talented artists I've ever seen and I've been around a long time! ;) She was generous enough to give us some images to play with, and I chose the absolutely adorable "Toes in the Sand" digi for my card. I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed myself! Well, who wouldn't?!!

Here is the challenge recipe and the elements I used:
  • 1 ribbon - light pink satin ribbon
  • 2 images (one focal image and one sentiment) - "Toes in the Sand" digi and seashell with "Hello" sentiment
  • 3 patterned papers - bright plaid background, teal/white swiss dots and tiny pink flowers
  • 4 embellishments - flower cluster, flourishes, pink gemstones and white pearl  

Recipe:
  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury white cardstock; teal textured cardstock
  • Doodlebug Nifty Notions and Hello Spring 6x6 papers
  • Saturated Canary's "Toes in the Sand" digital image
  • Copics: E000, E00, E07, E11, R20, E33, E99, Y21, RV21, RV23, RV25, B00, B02, B05, 100, YR01, Y15
  • Spellbinders Classic Ovals, Lacey Ovals and Big Scalloped Rectangles dies
  • Blockheads Paper Arts Seashells stamp
  • Memento London Fog and Tuxedo Black inks
  • Sentiment from the GKD Autumn Leaves stamp set
  • Martha Stewart Footlights edge punch
  • White paper doily
  • Assorted Wild Orchid Crafts flowers; Taylored Expressions skeleton leaf
  • Flourishes cut with Cricut Expression from Wall Decor and More cartridge
  • Light pink double face satin ribbon; tiny pink gemstones; white flat-back pearl


I'd like to enter "Hello" into the following challenge:


Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

13 comments:

Christina said...

LOve the colours and the flowers and wouldn't I just love to be that slim too xxx

julieprice3 said...

Love the colours and sweet image, very pretty card
hugs julie P

Linda said...

Wow this is just fabulous!!!!! Your coloring is awesome!!!! Wow way to go!!!!!

Liefs Ineke said...

So beautiful.

Hugs Ineke

Alyce said...

Gorgeous Leslie! Love the fun bright colours and funky image :) Thanks for your lovely comments over on my blog! :D I have a candy over there too if you are interested xx

Alyce said...

Gorgeous Leslie! Love the fun bright colours and funky image :) Thanks for your lovely comments over on my blog! :D I have a candy over there too if you are interested xx

Kelly Neis said...

Very sweet, I love the colors and her toes in the sand. Very be achy and fun card!

Francy said...

Wow I love this card, the colours are beautiful and the embellishments are stunning.
Francy

Kelly Schelske said...

Love this one Leslie! Fun papers!!

Suzan L said...

Hi Leslie, your card is so cute! I love the DP's that you used along with the beautiful flowers. And, your colorig is just beautiful!
Hugs,
Suzan

May said...

Gorgeous card...Beautiful colours & design.. your colouring is fab!! Thanks for sharing at Fussy & Fancy... May x

Danielle said...

So pretty Leslie, love her polka dot bikini! I can hear the song in the back ground LOL. Very lovely papers and colors. Hugs.

Annie said...

Gorgeous card, thank you for joining us over at Fussy and Fancy Challenge! Sorry I'm late with my comment! Hugs Ann xxx