Thursday, July 12, 2012

Friends are flowers in the garden of life

OMG - the time is flying by! It's already time to post another DT inspiration card for this week's Dutch Dare Card Challenge DDCC #173 - Tic Tac Toe, sponsored by The Stamping Boutique! I used their beautiful "Daisy's" digi image for my card. And I love Tic Tac Toe! I went horizontally across the top of the board for bright colors, bling and ribbon. I broke out some new 6x6 paper packs and dies for the occasion, and thoroughly enjoyed myself!


Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury white cardstock; mustard and light teal textured cardstock
  • Papers from the October Afternoon Campfire and Basic Grey Indie Bloom 6x6 paper packs
  • The Stamping Boutique's "Daisy's" digital image
  • Copics: Y15, Y17, G24, E33, E99, C1, C3, C5
  • Spellbinders Classic Circles, Scalloped Circles, Labels Eighteen, Long Classic Scalloped Rectangles and Ribbon Tag Trio Two dies
  • Sentiment from the GKD Friends are Flowers duo stamp set
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
  • Dark teal ribbon; yellow bling


Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love those colors. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love the sentiment
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D