Thursday, July 26, 2012

For My Friend

It's time to post another DT inspiration card for this week's Dutch Dare Card Challenge DDCC #175 - Color Challenge, sponsored by Stamping Dragon Designs! They gave us some really cute digis to play with and I chose "Jiggy with Flowers" for my card this week. This adorable little dinosaur was just so much fun! This is a color challenge and I chose brown/tan, green and red. I used some wonderful digital papers from the Lizzie Anne Designs "The Great Outdoors" collection that I had in my stash, along with a fairly new beautiful border die that I doubled-up for this card.

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury ivory cardstock; dark brown cardstock
  • Digital papers from the Lizzie Anne Designs "The Great Outdoors" collection
  • Stampin Dragon Designs "Jiggy With Flowers" digital image
  • Copics: YG 11/13/17, R22/24/27, E35/37/29
  • Sentiment from Sweet N Sassy Tickets Sentiments stamp set
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • Spellbinders Classic Squares and Beaded Squares dies
  • Memory Box Pearl Lace border die
  • Want2Scrap flat-back LeCreme pearls
  • Light green double face satin ribbon
  • Wild Orchid Crafts rose
  • Tiny red gemstones

Three (or more) colors chosen - brown/tan, green and red:




Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

6 comments:

  1. Cute dragon and I like the colouring in. The colour scheme is good and I love the backing paper it all blends beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Leslie, this is so cute. I love the design of your card and your coloring is lovely.
    thank you for commenting on my card too.
    Hugs maz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Leslie, this little dragon is adorable. I love everything on your card. Wonderful. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leslie,
    This design is sooo cute. I love the colours, your colouring & the image is delightful. Thank you for sharing.
    Hugz
    Lisa
    http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au
    P.S I have blog candy if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I want him to visit me! I love how you colored the image. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's so cute and the pearls are a lovely touch, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D