Sunday, June 17, 2012

Travel (Vintage)

I'm so excited to present my first Blockheads Papers Arts inspiration project created in my new scrap room! I played with the Blockheads Vintage Travel stamp set this weekend and created a Travel card with distress ink, dry embossing, spray walnut ink and several other elements. I dyed the seam binding and the four paper flowers with the spray walnut ink. What an awesome way to wish a friend a safe trip! This was great fun!

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury ivory and chocolate cardstock; DCWV brown shimmer cardstock
  • Blockheads Vintage Travel stamp set
  • Memento Rich Cocoa ink
  • Ranger Antique Linen and Walnut Stain distress inks
  • Cuttlebug Argyle embossing folder
  • Tim Holtz Idea-ology Sketchbook tissue tape 
  • Spellbinders Large Labels and Parisian Accents dies
  • Tsukineko spray walnut ink
  • Metal vintage key
  • Seam binding
  • Want2Scrap LeCreme flat-back pearls
  • Brads; assorted paper flowers


Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a great card. I love this. Vintage is a favorite of mine and you do it so well...Beautiful. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice layout! I love the aged look of the collage image and your use of the travel word on the tab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice layout! I love the aged look of the collage image and your use of the travel word on the tab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely vintage layout and the seam binding looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D