Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Thank You

This is my second DT inspiration card for this week's 2 Sisters Challenge #95 - Sketch, sponsored by the wonderful Digi Doodle Shop! It feels good to be back in the scrap room! ;) I chose the super sweet "Tea Party" digi image for this thank you card. What a better way to say thank you to a friend with an adorable little girl having tea with her teddy bear, all done in shades of purple! This sketch was so much fun and I used some of my favorite papers and stamps along with a new border die.

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury ivory cardstock
  • GKD Parisian Garden 6x6 patterned paper and coordinating cardstock
  • Digi Doodle Shop's "Tea Party" digital image
  • Copics: E00, E11, E35, E39, YR01, YR15, RV21, Y11, V12, V15, V17, BV11, BV13, BV17
  • Sakura Stardust pen
  • Frosted Lace Stickles
  • Sweet N Sassy Ticket Sentiments stamp set
  • Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Spellbinders Floral Doily Accents die
  • Winter white seam binding
  • Purple gemstones


Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

3 comments:

  1. I remember the days when my girls had little tea parties! Seems like not long ago, but here I have a girl who is graduating from 8th grade tomorrow. Where does the time go??

    Such a cute card, Leslie. Love that ticket/sentiment stamp. Take care and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and I too remember my girls having tea parties when they were little ... and they now have kids of their own ... and their kids have them too ... Oh my goodness I am fossilised xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the image and the way you colored it. Wonderful...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D