Saturday, June 30, 2012

Happy Fourth

I created a patriotic card for this week's 2 Sisters Challenge - Red, White and Blue with Bling, sponsored by Crafty SentimentsDigi Doodle ShopThe Crafting Boutique, Meljens and Di's Digis.  It's 2 Sisters Challenge Blog's second blogaversary! I chose Digi Doodle Shop's gorgeous "American Bald Eagle" image for my DT inspiration card and I thoroughly enjoyed working with this image. I have always loved red, white and blue because those colors just exude a sense of pride. I used a cool little bottle cap I had in my stash and made a red, white and blue bouquet with some of my fav WOC flowers!

I'm entering "Happy Fourth" into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury cardstock; medium and dark blue cardstock
  • GKD Hello Sunshine 6x6 patterned paper
  • Digi Doodle Shop's American Bald Eagle digi image
  • Copics: C1, C3, E33
  • Spellbinders Classic Circles, Scalloped Circles and Parisian Motifs dies
  • Sweet N Sassy scallop border die
  • Li'l Davis Designs Happy Fourth bottle cap
  • Wild Orchid Crafts flowers
  • Red/white gingham ribbon; small red gemstones


Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Wow, wonderful 4th of July card. Love it and hope you and your family have a nice 4th. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D