Saturday, June 23, 2012

Happy Birthday

This week's 2 Sister's Challenge #97 - Anything Goes, is sponsored by the fabulous Digi Garden! Come play with us! They gave us some super cute images to play with and I chose their "Daisy" digi to make a child's birthday card for my first DT inspiration card for this challenge. I just got some new GKD 6x6 patterned papers and a couple new border dies which were perfect for this project! I have to say I enjoyed myself... it brought the 'little kid' out in me! ;)

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury white cardstock; orange cardstock
  • GKD Hello Sunshine 6x6 patterned papers
  • Digi Garden "Daisy" digital image
  • Copics: C1, C3, R27, Y17, YR04
  • Spellbinders Classic Circles, Scalloped Circles, Labels Eighteen dies
  • Magnolia Doohickey Tilda Lace border die
  • Too Much Fun Admit One stamp
  • Sentiment from Taylored Expressions "In The Park" stamp set
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • Orange ribbon; white flat-black pearls



Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

4 comments:

  1. How sweet this card is. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so totally cute. Fun bright colors.
    Have a great day,
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation sweetie, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D