Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happy Birthday

I'm a little late getting my post up for this week's 2 Sisters Challenge #95 - Sketch, sponsored by the awesome Digi Doodle Shop! There is still a lot going on here in the new house but I was determined to get my cards done this weekend, even if it was in the eleventh hour! The sketch for this challenge is great and I chose the adorable "Blowing Bubbles" digi for my card. I pulled out some really cute MME coordinating papers and my favorite SNS Ticket Sentiments stamps, and some Glossy Accents for the bubbles, and the fun was on!

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury ivory cardstock; DCWV aqua shimmer cardstock
  • My Minds Eye Howdy Doody 6x6 paper pack
  • Digi Doodle Shop's "Blowing Bubbles" digital image
  • Copics: E00, E11, E35, YR01, Y11, RV21, RV23, RV25, C1
  • Glossy Accents
  • Sweet N Sassy Ticket Sentiments stamp set
  • Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Sweet N Sassy large scallop die
  • Winter white seam binding
  • Want2Scrap white flat-back pearls



Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

1 comment:

Joann Burton said...

I love the layers and the bubbles. Beautiful card Leslie. joann sassy raggedy