Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Discover Your Wings

This week's 2 Sisters Challenge #97 - Anything Goes, is sponsored by the wonderful Digi Garden! You still have time to come play with us! I created my second DT inspiration card with their super cute "Fairy" digi in shades of aqua and blue, an inked paper doily, some of my new fav Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and a handmade hat pin. She's so adorable! This card went together so easily - I just love these kinds of challenges!

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury white cardstock; textured blue cardstock
  • My Mind's Eye Fiddlesticks 6x6 paper pad; teal/pink/white patterned paper from stash
  • Digi Garden "Fairy" digital image
  • Copics: E33, E35, E37, E51, BG11, BG15, BG18, BG45, R00
  • Sakura Stardust pen
  • Spellbinders Classic Ovals, Scalloped Ovals and Labels Twenty dies
  • Memory Box Pearl Lace border die
  • Sentiment from Taylored Expressions 'Discover Your Wings' stamp set
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • Paper doily inked with Martha Stewart Blue Sky and Bamboo inks
  • Wild Orchid Crafts flowers
  • Handmade hat pin
  • Light aqua ribbon; tiny clear gemstones; blue flat-back pearls




Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!
Hugs
Leslie

5 comments:

  1. Hi Leslie, your card is so adorable! The image that you used is so cute. I love all the embellishments that you have added especially the beautiful stickpin.
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, very cute and sweet. Thanks for your visit to my blog. hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious. Just lovely. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just adorable! I love the flowers and the sentiment is perfect for her. Just gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I so appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet, I love the gorgeous flowers and lacy doily, nicely done
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D