Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Absolute Beauty

Well I'm back from my little break with a Wednesday inspiration card for the 2 Sisters Challenge #94 - Inside & Out, sponsored by the wonderful Stitchy Bear Stamps! I chose Floppy Latte Designs' beautiful Lady Reading Vintage digi for an engagement card. I'm proud to say this is the first project created in my new scrap room in our new house! Of course, I feel like a fish out of water because I'm not used to where everything is now! ;)  I did a little paper piecing with this image and coordinating papers, and love the way it turned out! She's so elegant!

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury ivory cardstock; Sundance patterned papers and coordinating cardstock
  • Floppy Latte's Lady Reading Vintage digital image
  • Copics: E00, Y15, YR18
  • Spellbinders Classic Ovals, Labels Twenty, Parisian Motifs and Parisian Accents dies
  • Sentiment on front from the Blockheads Grunge It Up stamp set
  • Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Ivory seam binding
  • Burnt orange gemstones; chocolate flat-back pearl; pale orange flowers




Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

1 comment:

Joann Burton said...

Wow, Leslie, this is wonderful. I love the colors and the sentiment is great. Really nice card. joann sassy raggedy