Wednesday, May 2, 2012

smiles enclosed

My second DT inspiration project this week for the 2 Sisters Challenge #89 - Color Challenge (black, white and touch of one other color) is another note card that's blank on the inside. Come play with us! Our wonderful sponsor is The Digi Garden and they've got some of the cutest digi images I've ever seen! I used the adorable "Karen's Handbag" digi for my card. I paper-pieced her dress that I embossed with the Swiss Dots embossing folder, gave her a dimensional golden purse (wet embossed with UTEE and brushed with Kiwi Perfect Pearls) and gave her some black patent shoes that I colored with a black Sakura gel pen. How cute is that?! The touch of one other color is her golden blonde hair. I gussied up the bow with a gorgeous handmade black inked flower from The Crafting Boutique.

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury white and black cardstock; textured white cardstock
  • The Digi Garden "Karen's Handbag" digital image
  • Copics: Y15, E00, E11
  • Spellbinders classic ovals, scalloped ovals and ribbon banners dies
  • Sentiment from the Blockheads Verses-Special Delivery stamp set
  • Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and Stylized Flowers embossing folders
  • Handmade black inked flower from The Crafting Boutique; American Crafts black and white polka dot ribbon; Want2Scrap tiny white flat-back pearls


Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

3 comments:

  1. Yea ,she is sweet, Leslie. Pretty card.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute Leslie I love the images of this and the one from yesterday too .... ideal for a littel girls special birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Leslie, I love reading how you come about your cards. This one is wonderful I love all the details. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D