As I mentioned a couple posts ago, it's been a while since I created a card to enter into a challenge, so I've been busy the past few days in the scrap room working on several DT cards and one specifically to enter into this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge - Peachy Challenge 15: Just Cards (create your own background). I used the adorable Madisyn Country Bumpkin stamp set and this little girl's hair color changed three times! OMG! I just can't get the hang of coloring hair with "highlights" for some reason! She started out blonde and I tried adding a little light brown and it didn't look right so I colored it all light brown. Then I thought "I'm not giving up" and added a little darker brown and that didn't look right either, so she ended up with dark brown hair with a few spots and no highlights... but she's still adorable, nevertheless! I did create my own background with Goosebumps and several colors of Fireworks craft ink spray, which came out kind of neat with lots of shimmer. The inside sentiment is also from the PKS Madisyn stamp set and is matted and mounted on a piece of the same handmade background paper.
- Gina K Designs Pure Luxury white cardstock; medium and dark orange cardstock
- PKS Madisyn Country Bumpkin stamp set (Madisyn and front/inside sentiments)
- Memento tuxedo black ink
- Copics: E00, E11, E29, E35, E39, C5, B95, B97, Y15, YR04, YR09
- Inkessentials white ink pen
- Goosebumps clear texture spray
- Fireworks craft ink spray: Bamboo Leaves, Tangelo, Dandelion, Rose Bud, Danube Blue
- Sweet N Sassy scallop border die (large)
- Large handmade pumpkin inked flower from The Crafting Boutique
- Beaded eye pin with flower charm from The Crafting Boutique
- Spellbinders big scalloped rectanges and foliage dies
- Blockheads 1/8" tacky red tape
- Ivory lace; orange sherbet flat-back pearls
Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!