Thursday, May 3, 2012

Just chicken in

It's time to post a DT inspiration card for this week's Dutch Dare Card Challenges DDCC #163 - Spring Has Sprung, sponsored by the awesome Bugaboo Digi Stamps! I had a good time creating this one with their "Spring Bird - Umbrella" digi. The absolute second I laid eyes on this image I knew exactly what sentiment was I was going to use with it! What a hoot!

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury white cardstock; dark red and black cardstsock; textured yellow and green cardstock
  • Bugaboo's "Spring Bird - Umbrella" digital image
  • Copics: YR09, Y15, R27, E39, B00
  • Sakura Stardust pen
  • Sentiment from the GKD Falling For You stamp set
  • Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Two coordinating papers from the My Mind's Eye Howdy Doody 6x6 designer paper pad
  • Spellbinders classic ovals, scalloped ovals, foliage and labels eighteen dies
  • Crocheted flower from The Crafting Boutique
  • Red mesh; Want2Scrap green flat-back pearl; yellow gemstones


Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

5 comments:

  1. Hi, hi- I love it. Fab sentiment.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute, Leslie! That crocheted flower is such a great touch, very pretty.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Leslie, that flower really sets the card. Love it. joann Sassy Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and punny! I love the papers & colors you used.


    ~Cheryl~

    **I am having a couple of give-aways on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

    ReplyDelete
  5. How 'tweet'! Sorry, couldn't resist. ;) I like that headband / bow on her little head, and your pretty crocheted flower.

    Hey, how are you liking Pinterest, now that you are there? Isn't it amazing and addicting??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D