Saturday, May 5, 2012

fish story

I love "Anything Goes" challenges, and that's the theme for this week's 2 Sisters Challenge #90, sponsored by the fabulous Stitchy Bear Stamps! They gave us some awesome digis to play with and I made my card with "The Big One" by Stitchy Stamps. OMG - I laughed the entire time I was in the scrap room playing! What a riot! And I used the most perfect sentiment with it!

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury white and kraft cardstock
  • GKD Casual Friday 6x6 patterned paper with coordinating cardstock
  • Stitchy Stamps' "The Big One" digital image
  • Copics: E00, E29, E35, C1, C3, C5, B91, B95, B97, YG11
  • Ranger Antique Linen distress ink
  • Sentiment from the GKD Gone Fishing stamp set
  • Versamark; ivory embossing powder
  • Brown grossgrain ribbon; ; bronze eyelets; Want2Scrap navy blue flat-back pearls; twine


Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

3 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

That is one tiny fish! LOL I like how you tied the twine under the image...perfect for a fishy card. ;)

Sassy Raggedy said...

Ha, I love it. Great image. joann sassy raggedy

Florence Turnour said...

Hi Leslie, I just flicked though a bunch of posts on your blog, and was impressed with your layouts and card designs. Your completed cards have a very finished quality, with plenty of detail in the layers, stripes and borders, framing the focals perfectly. Glad I dropped by. -Florence