Saturday, April 14, 2012

Wishing you a Fabulous Day

It's time to post my first DT inspiration card this week for the 2 Sisters Challenge #87 - Flowers, sponsored by the fabulous Digi Doodle Shop! Come play with us! They gave us some awesome digis to play with and I chose the gorgeous "Pansies" digi for my card which I did in ivory and purple. I'm going through a 'purple thing' here lately - have made several purple projects over the last couple weeks. I dug out my MS eyelet lace punch which I love but haven't used in a while, and I didn't use any ribbon and very little bling, for a semi-CAS look.

I'm entering Wishing You a Fabulous Day in the following challenge:
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #3 - Spring With Pastel Colors

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury ivory, dark purple and light purple cardstock
  • Digi Doodle Shop's "Pansies" digital image
  • Copics: BV11, BV13, BV17, Y15, G20, G24, E01, E11, E51
  • Spellbinders classic circles, scalloped circles and ribbon banners dies
  • Martha Stewart eyelet lace punch
  • Sentiment from Taylored Expressions In The Park stamp set
  • Memento tuxedo black ink
  • MS lilac ink
  • Light purple flat-back pearls


Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Leslie! Love the colors, thanks so much for playing with us at the CCCB.

    hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Thanks for playing with us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog! Best of luck in the draw!
    Hugs,
    Karen C (TCCCB DT)
    www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D