I cut out my flip flop upper sole, bottom sole, and two straps. I embossed the upper sole, and stamped the bottom sole with the LCD Tear Drops border stamp. I attached the straps and glued on the bottom sole, then finished it with double-row flat-back pearls and a handmade flower. That's it! Easy peasy! I've posted my template with instructions as a freebie to share HERE.
- Gina K Designs Pure Luxury Sweet Mango and Kraft cardstock
- Leslie Turner's flip flop template
- Lost Coast Designs Tear Drops border stamp
- Memento Rich Cocoa ink
- Lifestyle Crafts Polka Dots embossing folder
- Large handmade pumpkin inked flower from The Crafting Boutique
- Double-row white flat-back pearls
Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!