Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sending Wishes Your Way

Here is my second DT inspiration card this week for the 2 Sisters Challenge #85 - Birthday Fun, sponsored by the fun Digital Delights by Louby Loo! I chose the adorable "Under The Sea" pyramage sheet which couldn't have been easier and turned out so stinkin' cute! I love pyramage (pyramid decoupage) - I've made many cards using layered photographs, which always turn out so cool! I dry embossed patterned paper for the background on this one, which I like to do on occasion. And I used one of my handmade beaded hatpins!

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury white cardstock
  • One paper from the Mango Frost matstack
  • Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
  • Blue paint sample card from hardware store
  • Digital Delights by Louby Loo "Under The Sea" pyramage sheet
  • Spellbinders lacey ovals die
  • Want2Scrap white swirls flourish and white flat-back pearls
  • Beaded hatpin (made by yours truly)
  • Frosted Lace Stickles



Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

2 comments:

  1. I love this Leslie. The card is fab. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me Again, lol... I meant to tell you that I love the hatpin. And I love it even more knowing you made it. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D