Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Love Ewe!

This is my second DT inspiration card for this week's 2 Sisters Challenge #88 - Use A Digi, sponsored by the wonderful Robyn's Fetish and Di's Digi Downloads! I chose the "Love Ewe" digi from Robyn's Fetish for my card and appropriately used the same name for the sentiment. I just love how it turned out! I combined silver and gray with ivory because of the interesting combo of colors in the smaller matted background piece from my granddaughter's DCWV All Dressed Up matstack. I made the larger background piece by spraying Pewter Perfect Pearls Mist onto the Mini Cubist Crafter's Workshop Template. Both pieces are matted on DCWV silver shimmer cardstock. I made a mini bouquet of flowers, a couple of which are handmade from The Crafting Boutique, one handmade by me, one stamped and two others from my stash, then I stuck a handmade hatpin through the bouquet.

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury ivory cardstock; DCWV silver shimmer cardstock and All Dressed Up matstack
  • Robyn's Fetish "Love Ewe" digital image
  • Copics: C1, C3, C5, RV23, E11, E35, G14
  • Pewter Perfect Pearls Mist
  • Mini Cubist Crafter's Workshop Template
  • Spellbinders classic ovals, lacey ovals and Ribbon Banners dies
  • Ranger Weathered Wood distress ink
  • Two black inked handmade flowers from The Crafting Boutique sprayed with Pewter Perfect Pearls, one rolled flower I made from the silver shimmer cardstock, one Petaloo Color Me Crazy flower stamped with the Stampabilities faded texture background stamp, one pink ribbon rose and one felt flower sprayed with Pewter Perfect Pearls
  • Silver brads; ivory lace; handmade hatpin; black flat-back pearl; gray gemstone


Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

2 comments:

  1. Leslie, This is wonderful. I especially love the hat pin. I would love to know how you made it. The flowers are beautiful and really highlight the image which is colored perfectly and is so cute. Great Job, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute Leslie and I love the expression on the lambs face. The flowers are lovely and I love adding flowers to my cards xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D