Saturday, April 28, 2012

hugs inside

Black, white and touch of one other color. The 2 Sisters Challenge #89 - Color Challenge this week is sponsored by The Digi Garden. Come play with us! I love color challenges and the digis provided for us to play with this week are totally adorable! I used the "Lucy" digi image to create my first DT inspiration project this week - a note card that's blank inside. These Digi Garden images are so soft and sweet and fun to work with. I paper-pieced her dress that I embossed with the Swiss Dots embossing folder, and gave her some black patent shoes that I colored with a black Sakura gel pen. My touch of one other color was her strawberry blonde hair. I adhered a gorgeous handmade black inked flower from The Crafting Boutique to the center of the bow.

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury white and black cardstock; textured white cardstock
  • "Lucy" digital image from The Digi Garden
  • Copics: YR15, E00, E11
  • Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and Number Collage embossing folders
  • Spellbinders classic rectangles, big scalloped rectangles and grommet tags dies
  • Sentiment from Blockheads-Special Delivery stamp set
  • Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Handmade black inked flower from The Crafting Boutique; American Crafts black and white striped ribbon; Want2Scrap white flat-back pearls


Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Oh Leslie
    This is super adorable
    I really love the hair awesome job. I hope you are having a great weekend
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D