Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Get Well Soon

Here is my second DT inspiration project for this week's 2 Sisters Challenge - Flowers, sponsored by the fabulous Digi Doodle Shop! Come play with us! I really enjoyed making this card, as each piece is distressed which I thought went well with the rustic look of the old fence and wagon wheel on this beautiful "Country Flowers" digi I chose. I dug out another Martha Stewart punch that I haven't used in a while - Flower Shower.

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury ivory and sweet mango cardstock; brown and orange/patterned double-sided cardstock
  • Digi Doodle Shop's "Country Flowers" digital image
  • Copics: E35, E37, E29, G24, C5, YR15, YR18
  • Spellbinders big scalloped squares dies
  • Ranger walnut stain distress ink
  • Sentiment from Blockheads Verses-Feel Better
  • Memento Rich Cocoa ink
  • Sweet N Sassy scallop border punches (large and small)
  • MS Flower Shower punch
  • Queen & Co. Rox Ice Chocolate Delight
  • Twine


Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

1 comment:

Joann Burton said...

Oh Leslie, I love this image. Your card is wonderful. joann sassy raggedy