My Scrappy Friends

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Flip Flop Template

I made another shoe today for my paper shoe collection! I've used templates created by other paper artists and my hubby convinced me that I should start creating my own templates, so I'm sharing the flip flop template I created this morning along with the step-by-step instructions. The finished flip flop is 6" long and 4.25" wide. This was truly SO much fun and such a simple project! I love it! The ways to embellish it are literally endless! Have fun with it! :D



Enjoy! I would really love to see what you create, so please leave me your link in a comment so I can check it out!

Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

2 comments:

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Thanks for the template Leslie! I will give this a try, well, one of these days I will give this a try LOL! I've added it to my list of things I want to do ;0)

marlene said...

Oh Just love the shoes, how do I get the template for them?
soooooo very cute
marlene