Thursday, April 19, 2012

Cinderella is proof...

...that shoes can change your life! Seems like I'm on a roll with shoes these days! :) This week's Dutch Dare Card Challenge DDCC #161 - Sketch, is sponsored by the fabulous Digi Doodle Shop! Come play with us! I chose one of the pumps from the adorable "Fun With Shoes" digi collection and did a little paper piecing with some animal print - leopard and zebra! Woo-hoo! What a blast this was, and what a fun sketch. I love sketches because they always make the card go together so much easier, it seems.

Recipe:
  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury white cardstock; textured black cardstock; light gray cardstock
  • Leopard and zebra animal print paper; white handmade paper
  • A pump from the Digi Doodle Shop's "Fun With Shoes" digi collection
  • Sentiment from the GKD You've Got Style stamp set
  • Spellbinders classic squares, lacey squares and petite scalloped dies
  • Memento Tuxedo Black and London Fog inks
  • Frosted lace Stickles; black flat-back pearls




Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

5 comments:

  1. Fab black and white card, Leslie. I love your sentiment.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie, I love it...the sentiment is perfect and the card is wonderful. I love black and white and you followed the sketch so well. I always try to start out following them and get off tilter somehow...lol
    joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leslie,
    My dear friend Joann sent me to your site. She said I would love your designs she is so correct. You are super talented. I see you are a dt member as well. I dt for whimsy stamps and I run a weekly blog challenge so pop over and join and we would love to have you as a guest designer next challenge. I AMA new follower
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do shoes so well, Leslie! My 13 YO fashion-designer-to-be (she hopes) would LOVE this animal print on the shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the black white theme and how you've designed the shoe;) Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D