Saturday, April 7, 2012

Bon Voyage

Here is my second DT inspiration project of the week for the 2 Sisters Challenge #86 - Sketch, sponsored by the fabulous Stitchy Bear Stamps! It'll be showcased on the 2 Sisters Blog on Wednesday but I couldn't wait until then to post it! I chose the beautiful "Ship III" digi by Floppy Latte Designs and made a Bon Voyage card. Several people I work with have recently gone on cruises - it's been a year since my hubby and I have been on one and he has been looking at Alaska cruises, so my mojo is going great guns! I've been cleaning out and reorganizing my scrapping stash, and unearthed some heavenly little travel tid-bits and papers which I used to make this card. I wish I could remember when and where I got them! ;)

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury ivory and kraft cardstock; brown cardstock
  • Script and map travel papers
  • Floppy Latte Designs "Ship III" digital image
  • Spellbinders classic squares and ribbon banners dies
  • Provo Craft Circa 12-pt dial alphabet stamp
  • Memento Rich Cocoa ink; Ranger Walnut Stain distress ink
  • Twine; postage stamps; foreign money clip; cruise passenger tag; button; fabric flower



Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D