Thursday, March 22, 2012

You are Amazing

I just can't believe how fast the time is flying by! Whew! It's time to post another DT inspiration card for this week's Dutch Dare Card Challenge DDCC #157 - Cute & Cuddly, sponsored by the wonderful Crafty Sentiments! Come play with us! They have the cutest digis! I chose the adorable "Rosie Fun Time" for my card, and thoroughly enjoyed making this one! She is such a sweet image! And I'm still using the adorable Ticket Sentiments clear stamp set - I just love it! Hope you aren't getting rired of it! ;)

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury ivory cardstock
  • My Mind's Eye Fiddlesticks 6x6 paper pack
  • Spellbinders classic ovals, scalloped ovals and labels eight dies
  • Crafty Sentiments Designs "Rosie Fun Time" digital image
  • Copics: E11, RV21, Y15, B91, B95, B97
  • Sweet N Sassy Ticket Sentiments clear stamp set
  • Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Blue ribbon with gold trim; lemon sherbet flat-back pearls; ivory flower; shimmer stars

Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

1 comment:

Pattie G said...

Leslie,

What a cute card! I love your color combination and how you colored the image.

Hugs
Pattie ♥