Saturday, March 3, 2012

See beyond

The 2 Sisters Challenge #81 this week is a Recipe challenge - 1 image, 2 patterned papers and 3 embellishments - sponsored by the wonderful Stitchy Bear Stamps. I chose the sultry "Ivy Fairy" digi image by Delicious Doodles for my first DT inspiration card. OMG - is she a vixen or what?! I could be her! Hahahaha - just kidding! What fun this was! I think I followed the recipe fairly well... I interpreted it to mean 3 kinds of embellishments - rolled flower, ribbon and bling... with bling being gemstones and pearls. ;)

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury white and green cardstock
  • Stitchy Bear Stamps "Ivy Fairy" digital image by Delicious Doodles
  • Copics: E11, RV21, RV23, Y15, B02, G24
  • Sakura stardust pen
  • Papers from the My Mind's Eye Howdy Doody 6x6 paper pad
  • Spellbinders classic squares, beaded squares and labels seventeen dies
  • Sweet N Sassy scallop border and lacey eyelet border dies
  • Sizzix 3-D flower die
  • Sentiment from the Taylored Expressions "Discover Your Wings" stamp set
  • Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Pink polka dot ribbon; tiny clear gemstones; pink flat-back pearls


Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

No comments: