Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Just A Note

OMG - I so enjoyed making this, my second DT inspiration card this week for 2 Sisters Challenge #82 - Spring Colors! The challenge is sponsored by Digi Doodle Shop and Inked Treasures. The sweet image I used for my note card is called "Field of Flowers" and is from Digi Doodle Shop. I gave this beautiful child red hair and a ruddy complexion - she could be my husband's child! This note card gave me a case of 'spring fever'! I've been experimenting again and made my own background paper using three colors of Fireworks craft ink spray, and was amazed at how gorgeous it turned out! I will definitely be playing with these inks some more in the very near future!

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury white cardstock; DCWV blue shimmer cardstock
  • Echo Park 'A Walk In The Park' 6x6 paper pack
  • Blockheads Paper Arts Fireworks craft ink spray in Danube Blue, Lilac Posies and Dandelion
  • Spellbinders classic circles, big scalloped circles and labels seventeen dies
  • "Field of Flowers" from Digi Doodle Shop
  • Copics: E00, E11, E35, YR14, YR04, YR15, Y15, G14, G24, B05, V17, RV23, BG18
  • Sakura stardust pen; yellow Stickles
  • Sentiment from GKD All Occasion Tags stamp set
  • Memento tuxedo black ink
  • White paper doilie; multi-colored ribbon; pink flat-back pearls


Look at the shimmer!


Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Love the shimmer Leslie!!

Stacey Dunning said...

Beautiful Fireworks background!

lada_vl said...

Very gentle work, amazingly harmonious combination of colors!