Wednesday, March 28, 2012

hello

Here is my second DT inspiration card for this week's 2 Sisters Challenge #84 - Spring Is In The Air, sponsored by The Crafting Boutique and The Digi Garden. I chose The Crafting Boutique's absolutely adorable "Hello" digi image for my card. I just love this little bunny! I love bunnies in real life, too, because they are so sweet, warm, cuddly, and docile! Remember, I'm a teenager from the 70s... the "make love, not war" era! I like all things that represent a calm existence! :)

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury ivory cardstock; DCWV blue shimmer cardstock; yellow glitter cardstock
  • Plaid paper from the My Mind's Eye Fiddlesticks 6x6 paper pad
  • The Crafting Boutique's "Hello" digital image
  • Copics: C1, Y15, YR04, B05, E37
  • White Liquid Pearls
  • Spellbinders classic squares, big scalloped squares and square fleur de lis dies
  • Wide blue grossgrain ribbon; yellow button; silver flat-back pearls; blue flower
  • Metal alphabets; silver spray glitter, Fireworks craft spray ink (Blue Danube), blue flock

Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

3 comments:

Terry said...

What a cute little bunny with his cotton tail! Love the framing!

Joann Burton said...

Hi Leslie, I too am a rebel from the 70's, lol....Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog and I love your bunny card. Perfectly co-ordinated. I am your newest follower and will follow you by email now. Great blog also. joann Sassy Raggedy

trisha too said...

What a little cutie, very sweet, Leslie!

:)