Saturday, March 31, 2012

Happy 50th Birthday

I know I keep saying it... but time is really flying by! It's almost the end of March already! It's time to post a DT inspiration card for this week's 2 Sisters Challenge #85 - Birthday Fun, sponsored by Digital Delights By Louby Loo! What a fun website they have! Come play with us! I chose the adorable "Claudia Cow" digi image for my first card this week! I just love her! I made a milestone birthday card - one for the "big five-oh"! Hahahaha! Been there, done that (several years ago)... it's just another number!

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury white cardstock; textured purple cardstock; textured light and medium gray cardstock; DCWV gray shimmer cardstock
  • Two papers from the My Mind's Eye Fiddlesticks 6x6 designer pad
  • Digital Delights By Louby Loo "Claudia Cow" digital image
  • Copics: C1, C3, C5, RV21, YG13, B97, Y15, E35, R22, YR18, V17, BG13
  • Spellbinders classic circles, big scalloped circles and labels seventeen dies
  • Memento London Fog ink
  • Sentiment from the Blockheads Verses Full Sheet
  • Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Martha Stewart eyelet lace punch
  • White ribbon; black and silver 50 confetti; purple and yellow gemstones

Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! Love the image and pretty coloring! Great design with all the layers!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D