Wednesday, March 7, 2012

For My Friend

It's time to post my second DT inspiration card for this week's 2 Sisters Challenge #81 - Recipe. The recipe calls for 1 image, 2 patterned papers and 3 embellishments, and the challenge is sponsored by the wonderful Stitchy Bear Stamps. I chose the beautiful Delphinium digi image by Delicious Doodles for my card entitled "For My Friend." I love to color flower images and I did this one in shades of blue-green, and I love how it turned out! I used two papers from the DCWV Cafe Mediterranean matstack, and my three embellishments are ribbon, bling and a flower charm. And I got to use a new Spellbinders Ribbon Tag die!

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury white cardstock; DCWV Cafe Mediterranean matstack
  • Delicious Doodles "Delphinium" digital image
  • Copics: BG11, BG13, BG15, G14, G24
  • Spellbinders petite scalloped ovals and ribbon tag dies
  • Sentiment from the GKD All Occasion Tags stamp set
  • Memento Bamboo Leaves and Paris Dusk ink
  • Tonic ticket punch
  • White polka dot ribbon; silver flower charm; silver flat-back pearls; aqua gemstones

Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

1 comment:

maisie sparrow's vintage pictures said...

Beautiful card Leslie, the colours are lovely!Maisie.