Saturday, March 17, 2012

Best Wishes

The theme for this week's 2 Sisters Challenge #83 is "Dots N Spots" and the challenge is sponsored by the awesome Meljen's Designs! Come play with us! I chose the adorable "Tutu Sweet" digi image for my first DT inspiration card of the week. I fell in love with this sweet image the first time I saw it and knew right away that I'd be creating a card with it! I used my new Sweet N Sassy Ticket Sentiments clear stamp set which I just love - and will be using a lot! I used one of my all-time favorite embossing folders - swiss dots - for my background to keep in line with the Dots N Spots challenge. I left this card mainly ivory with a splash of purple to match her dress.

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury ivory cardstock; dark purple textured cardstock
  • Meljen's Designs "Tutu Sweet" digital image
  • Copics: E01, RV21, V15, V17, BV17, Y15, YR15, YG17, R27
  • Spellbinders classic circles and scalloped circles dies
  • Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
  • Sweet N Sassy Ticket Sentiments clear stamp set
  • Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Purple ribbon; purple gemstones; purple flower

Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

3 comments:

  1. THis card is so sweet. I love the purple with just the white and with the swiss dots, ribbon and bling it is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that, what an adorable image!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutesy times two! Great use of dry embossing and die cutting!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D