Monday, February 13, 2012

Sending Smiles Across The Miles Mini Pizza Box

Among all the fun festivities over at The Cafter's Cafe this past weekend, was a Chat N Craft Saturday evening where everyone made mini pizza boxes together in real time! I have to say, this is the first pizza box I've ever made and it was so easy, thanks to Beate's tutorial over at Splitcoast Stampers! Check it out - you can make two of these adorable mini pizza boxes out of one piece of 12 x 12 paper!


I made mine with white, bright yellow and orange cardstock, and made my own background paper with a randomly stamped flower colored with Copics. And of course, I used some more my new fav rolled flowers, and perched a colorful butterfly in front of the flowers! I love the way it turned out - what a great little gift box!

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury white cardstock; orange and textured yellow cardstock
  • Flower stamp from the GKD Natures Greeting stamp set
  • Ranger Rusty Hinge distress ink
  • Copics: YR04, YR09, YR14, YR15
  • Spellbinders scalloped ovals die
  • Sentiment from the GKD Special Delivery stamp set
  • Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Sizzix 3-D Flowers die
  • Dazzles butterfly; cream vellum; various colors of Memento markers
  • Orange sherbet flat-back pearls; orange/white polka dot ribbon; white pearl brad


2 comments:

  1. Lovely box,Leslie. Beautiful colours.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty little pizza box! I've never made one of these. It is so cheerful with the brights you've chosen, and that little 'stained glass' butterfly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D