Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My friend

Here's my additional DT inspiration project for this week's 2 Sisters Challenge #76, a sketch challenge sponsored by The Digi Garden. They have some of the most adorable digi images, and I chose "Casey Bow" for this inspiration card. She is so sweet! This was a fairly simple card and I used some of Gigi's (my granddaughter) new cardstock! And I used some more rolled flowers on this card. Can you tell I'm really digging these rolled flowers that can be made to match any card?! This was a really fun sketch.

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury white cardstock
  • DCWV The All About Girls and The All Dressed Up matstacks
  • The Digi Garden's "Casey Bow" digital image
  • Copics: E00, E35, E39, YR01, RV21, G09, G12, G24
  • Sakura stardust pen
  • Sentiment from the GKD Autumn Leaves stamp set
  • Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Spellbinders classic ovals and scalloped ovals dies
  • Sweet N Sassy scallop border dies (small and large)
  • Sizzix 3-D flowers die
  • Tonic corner punch
  • Dark salmon ribbon

2 comments:

  1. your card is sooooo pretty
    Congratulaions!!!!! You are one of your winners at www.link up for pink.
    Email me at celeste@linkupforpink.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D