Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hoppy Birthday

I'm back with my second inspiration card for this week's 2 Sisters Challenge #79 - Stitching (real or faux), sponsored by Robyn's Fetish, using the adorable "Five Little Froggies" digi image. I just love her digis - they are so fun and whimsical, and a blast to work with! Anyone who knows me knows I absolutely love frogs and have collected them over the years and have hundreds of them, so this image was somewhat special to me! I used faux stitching on this card - several different patterns of rub-ons which are awesome!

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury ivory cardstock; dark green corrugated cardstock; four varying shades of green plain and textured cardstock
  • Robyn's Fetish "Five Little Froggies" digital image
  • Copics: G09, YG17, G14, E11, E35, E37, C1
  • Spellbinders deckled rectangles, classic rectangles, scalloped rectangles and classic ovals dies
  • Sentiment from the GKD Falling For You stamp set
  • Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Studio 112 Stitches rub-ons
  • Buttons; green gemstones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D