Saturday, February 25, 2012

Good Times With My Favorite Girl

It's so amazing to me how fast these weeks are going by! It's already time to post another DT inspiration card for this week's 2 Sisters Challenge # 80 - Anything Goes, sponsored by The Digi Garden and The Greeting Farm. I chose The Digi Garden's adorable Lottie digi for my first card which I did in shades of orange. Isn't she adorable?! I'll be posting another card in a few days using an awesomely cute image from The Greeting Farm, so stay tuned!

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury white cardstock; four varying shades of orange cardstock; orange patterned cardstock
  • Spellbinders Craft Foil (orange)
  • Cuttlebug Spots and Dots embossing folder
  • The Digi Garden's Lottie digital image
  • Copics: E01, E35, E39, YR09, YR14, YR15, YR18
  • Spellbinders classic ovals and scalloped ovals dies
  • Orange/white polka dot ribbon
  • Orange sherbet flat-back pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D