Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Congratulations

It's that time again... time to post my second DT inspiration card for this week's 2 Sisters Challenge #80 - Anything Goes, sponsored by The Digi Garden and The Greeting Farm! I chose the super cute "Kissy Kissy" digital image from The Greeting Farm for this card. I totally love this image! I made an engagement or wedding Congrats card done in white with a splash of Williamsburg blue, which I absolutely love, and a touch of gray. I didn't make the standard 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 size card this time - I made a 5 x 5 instead. I used a couple new toys - Cuttlebug Heart Blocks embossing folder for the background, and Spellbinders square Fleur de Lis die to frame the focal image. I love the way it turned out!

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury white cardstock; Williamsburg blue textured cardstock
  • The Greeting Farm's "Kissy Kissy" digi image
  • Copics: E51, C3, C5, B91, B95, B97, E35, Y15, G14
  • Spellbinders classic squares, square Fleur de Lis and ribbon banners dies
  • Sentiment from the GKD All Occasion Tags stamp set
  • Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Blue striped ribbon; white pearl brad; tiny clear gemstones


Thanks so much for stopping by - see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

2 comments:

trisha too said...

Very cute card, Leslie!!

:)

Glenda said...

So adorable! Love the image, embossing, and the blue frame!
I am your newest follower!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/