Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Be Mine Or Else

This past weekend was awesome - I attended the Heirloom Paper Arts Festival in Lawrenceville, GA, with my older sister (a fellow stamper/cardmaker) and one of my best friends. We had a blast! My sister goes every year but this is the first one I've been to, and we're already making plans to go next year! They had some really awesome vendors and some of the most amazing inspiration projects at every booth!

I came home from the show with a sore throat and a nasty head cold, but I did manage to finish my second DT inspiration card for the 2 Sisters Challenge #77 - a color challenge with red, pink & white - sponsored by Stitchy Bear Stamps. I chose the stud-muffinish "Power of Love" digi by Stitchy Stamps for my Valentine! He's so darn cute - I had the best time with this one! This Valentine would make anybody feel better! :)

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury white cardstock; red and pink cardstock
  • Stitchy Stamps "Power of Love" digital image
  • Copics: YG17, RV23, RV25, R24, R27, E35, E39, E00
  • Spellbinders classic circles and scalloped circles dies
  • Provo Craft Circa 12-pt dial alphabet stamp
  • Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Cuttlebug Heart Blocks embossing folder
  • Pink gingham ribbon; pink rose
  • White flat-back pearls


No comments: