Saturday, January 21, 2012

You are my Sunshine

The theme for this week's 2 Sisters Challenge #75 is "Embossing" and is sponsored by Crafty Sentiments Designs and Meljen's Designs. For my DT inspiration card, I used the adorable "Monkey Toes" digi from Meljen's Designs. The first thing I thought of when I saw this image was the old-timey sock monkeys! I had one! I think everybody had one when I was growing up! I hope I achieved that look with the focal image on this card! I used wet and dry embossing, as well as some fun new cardstock that I just purchased.

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury ivory and white cardstock
  • DCWV Mango Frost matstack (four coordinating pieces)
  • "Monkey Toes" digital image from Meljen's Designs
  • Copics: E35, C3, Y09, R24
  • Sakura white glaze pen
  • Sentiment from the Gina K Designs Springtime Silhouettes stamp set
  • Versamark, copper embossing powder
  • Walnut stain and antique linen distress inks
  • Sweet N Sassy Stamps small scallop border die
  • Spellbinders classic circles, scalloped circles, and labels eight dies
  • Cutlebug swiss dots embossing folder; Tim Holtz swirls embossing folder
  • Super narrow beige ribbon; yellow flat-back pearls; tiny red gemstones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D